Jay and all,

  I suppose I am being skeptical here, However I cannot see that any
comments by Bret or actions or considerations have any real impact
at this juncture regarding an DNSO or other SO effort at this point
considering that we (INEGroup) and mhsc, as well as ORSC have
all filed protests to the NIST Sol.No.: 52SBNT9C1020.

  We are not nearing completion of our counter proposal pending the
now ongoing process of re-review of the NIST Sol.No.: 52SBNT9C1020.