I'm looking to add an ADSL2+ as second WAN to my home pfSense.

Unfortunately, the ISP (MNet) only offers FritzBox routers,
which have multiple issues (e.g. SSH session timeouts with
the official recommendation to use keepalive as a workaround,
which for me is an red flag indicating potential further
brain damage). I'd rather just use an ADSL2+ modem -- however,
I'd like to be able to use IPv6 with these (MNet already
offers experimental IPv6 support).

Anyone aware of a decent ADSL2+ modem which can handle some
1 MBit/s upstream and some 18 MBit/s downstream, as well as IPv6?