On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Chris L <c...@viptalk.net> wrote:

> It doesn't make sense to me to have the LAN interface in two different
> bridge groups.
>
> If you want LAN, WLAN, and OPT1 in the same bridge, why not put them in one
> bridge?

I've been asking myself that very same question now. I had always questioned
why I had two bridge interfaces and couldn't figure out why.... I only had
one in pfS-1.2.3, so I'm left with the conclusion that the upgrade process
did something it shouldn't have. I will go ahead and move it all into one
bridge, would this solve my issues of not being able to connect to my
wireless though? That is still the larger issue here.