Try using "Source: * (any)" instead of "Source: WLAN Net".  It will only
apply to WLAN traffic anyway because of which interface it applies to.

It would be helpful for you to send the screenshot again WITH the left-most
column - the icons OUTSIDE the table.  Make sure your rules are actually
"block" rules (red icons) and that they are enabled.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but did you make sure your
IP address is not the one that is allowed through in the first rules?

Moshe

Moshe Katz
-- mo...@ymkatz.net
-- +1(301)867-3732