Hi all,

Tried asking in the forums and on IRC but no one seems to be able to
help....

Running 2.0.1-RELEASE (amd64)

I have 2 WAN facing interfaces, WAN and OPT1.
I have 1 LAN facing interface, LAN.

Normally I move 1 megabit per second outbound through OPT1 and near to
nothing outbound through WAN.

The inbound LAN traffic is nearly half the outbound WAN+OPT1 (the traffic
is moving only on OPT1, but is being counted in both OPT1 and WAN).
The outbound LAN traffic seems to be correct (equal to inbound WAN+OPT1).

The RRD graphs are not matching the Traffic graphs in the dashboard.

Whats going on and how can I fix it?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11017049/pfsense_rrd_lan.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11017049/pfsense_rrd_wan.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11017049/pfsense_rrd_opt1.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11017049/pfsense_traffic_graphs.png

I have linked the forum thread here for reference:
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,46816.0.html