On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM, David Burgess <apt....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the part
> where I activate "Bypass firewall rules for traffic on the same
> interface"? And which pfsense do I need to do that on?

I checked that box on both pfsenses separately and neither fixed the
problem. It appears from the two packet dumps that something like this
is going on:

1. pfsense talks to server via pfsense2
2. server replies directly to pfsense
3. repeat first two steps for 20 seconds or so
4. server sends a reset packet to pfsense via pfsense2
5. pfsense continues to send packets to server via pfsense2, but
pfsense2 doesn't pass them on since seeing the reset packet in #4.

I'm not sure how to fix this, so hints are most welcome.

db