2012/11/6 Chris Buechler <c...@pfsense.org>:
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM, David Brodski <da...@brodski.eu> wrote:
>> Thank you for the replay, but I it is not working.
>>

> There's about 0 chance of that working without source code hacking.
> You'll need one NIC per IP to do that easily. I'd suggest a real,
> proper static IP assignment rather than that mess that no packaged
> firewall solution can properly support without one NIC per IP if your
> ISP can offer anything different.

Just an idea (thoughts not fully replayed to end):
Put some further Nics (as much as macs needed - would be difficult if
you like to have 16 or more IP's - lol) into  the pfSense box.
Configure Proxy Arp -> you have to manually add a line to
/boot/loader.conf  and into the config as shell cmd.
iirc it was 'net.link.ether.inet.proxyall=1' for loader.conf
and sysctl net.link.ether.inet.proxyall=1 as shell cmd.

So you will get the different IP's onto those nics.
Forward all traffic to (over) those nics to the default gw assigned by your ISP.
this, may be will, not work cause of the Bootp/dhcp-requests if you
have the local dhcp service enabled.
Not fully sure, but if so dhc-relay can may be help.

And for completeness, its not the securest solution - if it should work.

M.

--
= = =  http://michael-schuh.net/  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =