On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM, David Lawley <dlaw...@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> Been thinking about updating to current 2.1 Beta.
>
> Curious what issues folks have run into, if any.  I'm sure there might be
> one or two gotchas along the way...

Some CF cards are exceptionally slow to change from ro mount to rw.
Recent builds allow you to manually change this from the UI so that
you don't have to wait 40 seconds each time you make a config change.

I also ran into a bug where if you had active limiters all routing
would break, but I believe that one's been fixed.

It's been many weeks since I tried 2.1, but that was my experience.

db