Am 24.04.2013 19:40, schrieb Odhiambo Washington:
> I'd like to acquire a nicely designed device running pfSense. Is there
> a nicely designed device the size of a typical Netgear WiFi router
> device, with high specs?
Depends what you think about "high specs" many 1 GE ports or even 10 GE,
lots of cores etc?

In case of sized like "typical netgear wifi router device" I guess you
won't get much
more than an atom in that form factor if it has to be fanless or
otherwise very quiet and
power-saving.

Other than that prebuilt Core i/Xeon systems exist, but they are more
likely to be
1 rack unit format (often not full depth) and less office-friendly I guess.

Some hardware vendors are listed here:
http://www.pfsense.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=50

-- Mathieu