Hi,

I have successfully created an IPSEC tunnel with a Cisco ASA 5520 and my
pfSense 2.0.3 appliance.

My side is a PRIVATE LAN network, their side is a PUBLIC network /27.

I am able to connect successfully to one of their public IP's and specific port
through the tunnel. However they are having trouble connecting to one of my
internal hosts through the tunnel from their side.

Since theirs is a public IP coming through the tunnel I am confused on where to
put the rule to allow traffic from their public network to pass to a host on my
internal LAN from the IPSEC tunnel.

I have read the section in my pfSense Definitive Guide 13.3 IPSec and firewall
rules.. but I guess I need some clarity.

Any hints/education would be appreciated.

--

Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
Chief Technology Officer