I tried installing a firewall for customer who uses Cbeyond for phones and
internet service. I had Cbeyond set their equipment to bridge mode,
disabling NAT and DHCP.

Everything seemed to work for a while so I left their office, but I soon got
a call saying they couldn't browse the web.

In the dashboard, I noticed the gateway was showing as down so I tried
various monitoring options, even disabling gateway monitoring. But nothing
changed - after rebooting pfSense browsing works for a short time and then
stops.

In order to have their network working this morning, I had Cbeyond set it
back to the way it was and removed the firewall.

I was looking for a solution online, and I think I may have to uncheck '
Block private networks' on the WAN. I'm going back out Friday to try this.

Does anyone use Cbeyond who can provide any tips?

Thanks.