Hi All,

                I currently have a number of sites which have VPN's between
them, with each site having a VPN to one another. This is becoming harder to
manage, we currently have 5 sites, (6 if you include my home) and it would
make sense to me to adopt more of a star architecture with a central site.

                However, I can't work out how to configure this! Each site
has it's own /24 of private address, and I have a central branch. How can I
configure things so that the if branch B needs to get to branch C, it knows
that it must go via branch A?

                Branch A has the best connectivity - bonded FTTC's, so would
make sense as well as it being our "hub" branch for the stock control system
also.

                Any advice would be appreciated!

--

Alex Threlfall