On 10/07/2014 13:34, Stefan Baur wrote:
Am 10.07.2014 14:16, schrieb Giles Coochey:
On 10/07/2014 13:05, Ryan Coleman wrote:
I am not sure that’s how Dyn works?
As far as I understand it Dyn gets a request and it looks at the
originating IP address, then makes the change.

I believe that it is possible to send DynDNS updates to IPs other than
that of the originating IP, I recall I have done that in the past with
the dyndns client (ddclient ) script. If you don't specify a specific
IP, it defaults to the origin source.
Yes, but that's not the question.
Yes - I know, I wasn't answering your question, I was giving input to someone who had replied to your question.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd