Am 10.07.2014 16:52, schrieb Peder Rovelstad:
> Just saying, but I get one email a month; my WAN on Comcast DHCP.  But if I
> did get a change, I think I'd want to know.  One more email is the least of
> my problems, lol.

Over here, DSL has dynamic IPs, changing with every reconnect and at
least every 24 hours (forced dis- and reconnect by the provider).
Multiply that with 40 pfSense installations, some of them on flaky DSL
lines that reconnect more than once a day, and you can figure out why
I'm currently not a friend of this feature. ;-)

Thanks to Jim Pingle, I now know how to turn it off.

-Stefan