You wrote "I did correct the MAC address for OPT1," , please note that it is normally not needed to configure the MAC addresses of networkcards inside the pfSense webgui. (only sometimes if you want to avoid some ISP arp-cache update issue when changing hardware) make sure to remove that setting if you still have it but want to have pfSense use the same mac's that the (virtual) nic really have. I suspect that this is now causing the 'duplicate' mac on the pfSense interfaces.

Greets PiBa-NL