Erik Anderson schreef op 10-10-2014 3:51:
> Any thoughts on this?
>
> Unfortunately, all of the examples and documentation I can find on
> IPv6 configures with pfSense are geared towards consumer-class
> circuits using DHCP-PD, and I've not found anything about proper
> static configuration.

Well, mine is proper static configuration since I started, but I've not
run into this case.

However, do keep in mind that I configured all this in the 2.1
development cycle and never tried this on 2.1 RELEASE or later.

My setup is 2 sequential carp clusters complete with ip4 and ip6
configuration including ip6 carp addresses. I have never run into this
issue before.

What you do might want to check on the firewall is the routing. I've
seen a few cases where any changes to the gateways after 2.1.1 results
in all sorts of hilarious behaviour except properly adding and removing
routes.

I was also not amused when this broke my HE.net tunnel at home, tunneled
interfaces after 2.1.1 are apparently very different gateway wise now.
The end result being that I can't properly switch gateways now when you
have 2 tunnels and NPt.

So check your routing with netstat -r before and after changing and see
if you lost your default gateway.

Regards,

Seth