Hello,
we have a problem: we´re running a pfSense 2.1.5 firewall with a single WAN
address in front of a DMZ zone with two web servers. What we now want to do is
that pfSense redirects a http call to server1.example.com to webserver 1 and a
http call to server2.example.com to webserver 2.
We have found two threads on the pfSense board but we couldn´t make them run.
First thread mentioned to add aliases for the dns names and create redirect nat
rules. That doesn´t work because pfSense seams to replace the dns entries from
the aliases at run time so the first matching rule is the winner: when
server1.example.com is the first rule webserver 1 answers for both
server1.example.com and server2.example.com. After moving the rule for
server2.example.com before the server1 rule webserver 2 answers all calls.
The second thread mentions to install the squid3 3.1.20 package and to use it´s
reverse proxy function but we can´t figure out where to find it in the settings.
Any help or advice is highly welcome.

Best regards,

Mike Bobkiewicz