Good day,

I was hoping you can help me sort out a way to direct web traffic from a
specific machine on my network and to specific web sites from any machine on my
network to use a VPN connection.

I'm trying to sort out a way to use my Giganews VPN service automatically to
get around geolocation restrictions and to "anonymize" my Usenet downloads by
using a VPN tunnel to my Giganews VPN service.

I've managed to sort out how to create a VPN tunnel to remotely connect to my
home network but I'm not as comfortable creating rules to use specific a VPN
connection from my home network.

I would welcome any guidance you can offer or links to articles that would help
me sort this out.

Thank you!

(PS) I have another question that I have posted separately given it is
unrelated to this.