On 1/19/2015 1:27 PM, Erik Anderson wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Oliver Hansen <oliver.han...@gmail.com> wrote:
A bit of a guess but when I've had an issue with the OpenVPN GUI it was
something in my OpenVPN Advanced Configuration section that I had added long
ago and was no longer necessary or conflicting in some way.
Thanks, Oliver. I double-checked that config section, and it's empty.

-Erik
Long ago I had to add a line something like
'management 127.0.0.1 ####'
#### was a port number I don't recall.
I looked inside one of my openvpn server conf file (/var/etc/openvpn/server1.conf) and saw the line
management /var/etc/openvpn/server1.sock unix

Make sure you have something similar in pfsense generated conf file.
Check logs for messages 'socket bind failed' .

--
Jason