On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Doug Lytle <supp...@drdos.info> wrote:
> I've also noted this morning that the 3 systems I've upgraded, all of them
> have lost their limiter rules.
>
> I've read the release notes, nothing that I saw stated they'd be removed.

Limiters won't be removed. Check your config history,
Diag>Backup/restore, Config History tab. Hopefully you still have a
revision there pre-upgrade. Use the diff functionality there to see
where that changed. By "lost their limiter rules", what specifically
do you mean? The limiters are gone from Firewall>Traffic Shaper,
Limiters? The rules that were using them are gone? Their specification
in the rule that was there is now missing?