If enable the HA sync setting for "Synchronize Config to IP" with the
backup node's IP, and Remote System Username and Password for the backup, I get
errors on the master like:

[ An authentication failure occurred while trying to access
https://10.20.1.102:443 (pfsense.host_firmware_version).]

        On the backup, I get a message in the system log that xmlrpc
authentication failed for user "admin" but I disabled admin and the web GUI
uses the username/password I entered as Remote System Username and Password on
the master.  Is it hard coded to use "admin"?  Or is the error message hard
coded to display "admin"?

        This is with v2.2.1.

--

Steve Yates