Hello!

I am sure that this issue has been already discussed, but I can not find any
arhive. So, please give me some directions where to search or any link to
thread containig the following:

1. Is there any routing throught IPSec VPN possible? (IpSec is solved in kernel
as I know)
2. How to use OpenVPN to route a specific trafic throught VPN? Let me explain
what I want to solve:

Site A (branch office) <> IPSec <> Site B (main office)

Site A has two WANs. First, lets name it WAN1 is for all Internet access, WAN2
is dedicated for some special services and uses private IPs 172.x.x.x./16

>From main office (Site B) is this special service reachable, but I should
>reach this WAN2 network, from my branch offices to (Site A)

Has anybody any idea how to solve this with current IPSec VPNs or changing to
OpenVPN if first is no go ?!

Thanks,

Andrej