On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Andrej Ferčič [PCklinika] <
and...@pcklinika.si> wrote:

> Tnx, for reply
>
> VPN with OpenVPN is not a problem at all. I have problems resolving route
> in OpenVPN. If I add additional interface based on openvpnc, becouse I will
> need it later when defining gateways, vpns stops. There is stil active
> connection, but ECHO request does not reply anymore.
>
> Here is a guide to set all traffic From Site A over VPN to Site B >
> Internet
> https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Routing_internet_traffic_through_a_site-to-site_OpenVPN-connection_in_PfSense_2.1
> , but I want only my destination 172.29.0.0/16 throught the tunnel,
> everything else should use local GW.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrej

It sounds like you are setting it up wrong completely and do not understand
how it works.  Your English is broken and I am having trouble understanding
what specifically you are asking.  I would follow that guide, get it
working, and go from there.

Web..