Thank you Chris, I appreciate your efforts. I have been on other lists that started out with no spam and then got nailed by spam because the list got hacked and nobody was watching over it. I get enough spam even with all the spam filters turned on and tuned.

Randy

Randy Morgan
CSR
Brigham Young University