Hi Jim,

I have been reading a lot and the NIST document is actually printed and sitting on my desk. I would love to talk with you privately, feel free to call me, or we can setup a time to meet in person, just give a few different times that you are available and I can see which one works for me and put it in my calendar.

Randy

Randy Morgan
CSR
Brigham Young University