I had switched through the GUI to Branch development snapshots experimental
while I was initially in 2.3-REL on some boxes. It helped a lot in the interim.
Following announcement of 2.3.1-REL I just switched the GUI settings back to
Stable branch.
But upon checking for new update, it offers me some 2.3.2 snapshot, and not
2.3.1-REL.

I guess the steps to do should be more or less similar to those I had to do to
switch from 2.3 beta to 2.3 REL.
But could you please remind these steps (or link) here to help?

Could you also log the wish to have the GUI obey the instruction of switching
back to Stable branch and indeed offer an 'upgrade' path from whatever snapshot
it was on back or toward the latest REL version? I'm sure it would help some
people, too.

Many thanks for this 2.3.1 bug fix release!
--
Meilleures salutations, Met vriendelijke groeten, Best Regards,
Olivier Mascia, integral.be/om