I have two office connected over VPN, and both sites has own bind
running in Pfsense. now i site1 client can resolve their DNS entries
but i want site1/2 both can resolve each other entires. in short i
want to tell DNS if you see site2.example.com then forward that query
to site2 DNS server.  I have tired couple of stuff but didn't work. I
have disabled DNS resolver/ DNS forwarder services. I am only using
bind server, it has enable DNS Forwarding but if do that it didn't
start my bind service.

site1 -----------VPN-------------site2

I want something like this in bind but don't know how do i add this?

zone "site2.example.com" IN {
    type forward;
    forwarders {
        10.0.10.1;