What you're trying to accomplish is something we commonly do with conditional
forwarders, but they would forward all requests to a specific domain so
site1... and site2... would have to be separate domains.  I don't use bind to
do that personally but I would assume it has that capability. Perhaps that will
at least give you the proper search terms to find more info.