Hi,

I'm seeing the same issues on multiple systems. As far as I can tell most
of the systems are nanobsd versions. I have not seen that on a full install
yet (but most of my installations are nanobsd). Also it's not failing
always fetching the same file. Sometimes it's the kernel, sometimes it's
perl, ...

Are there any chances that there is something wrong with the
upgraderepository-servers of pkg.pfsense.org or that some kind of timeout
is too low for connecting to the updaterepository?

If you keep on retrying and retrying on the same system it will make it
through fetching all the files and the update will be successfull. However
you have to retry it 5-6 times or even more to succeed.

If I can provide any more details to nail down the issue let me know.

Regards
Holger