I’ve been pinging the external IP for the last 16 hours and I think it’s likely
one of two things:

1) Switch failure
2) NetGate Port failure.

Why? 57,265 pings sent. 57,625 pings received.

I’ll know more next week when I swap out the switch. If the port failed I can
double up ports and VLANs and make the failover we have for the time being in
the DSL and Cable work.