It's from the wan to an internal switch. The switch has VLAN's, but there's only one untagged VLAN on this port. The WAN port thus gets a local IP in the 192.168.4.0/24 network. I set the SG-1000's LAN to be in the 172.16 range so as to not conflict with it. That range isn't used elsewhere on my network.

The main router also runs pfSense. It's an SG-2440. The traffic graphs show about 5mbit going to that VLAN interface while running the speed test currently.

Also watching pfTop while running the test in the background shows a similarly low speed and no other traffic to speak of. I'd think a loop should show up somewhere on this? And my laptop should be experiencing the same thing while on the same network?