This isnt a direct solution to your problem, however, Here is a list  of apple domains that you may find useful if you are building a blacklist.http://whitelists.squidblacklist.org/apple.domains <http://whitelists.squidblacklist.org/apple.domains>

I  believe there is significant demand to justify spending a few days working on the problem, to deliver a few new "whitelists" for 'mobile app stores & updates' . We are a paid service, however, our whitelists are free.