You could create an alias for the inbound IPs for SIP/RTC and limit the
 source on the NAT rule with that alias.  Then your WebRTC users will
be unaffected because their src/dst/port triplet will not match that
NAT.

https://www.twilio.com/docs/api/voice/sip-interface - see IP address
whitelist.

Cheers