Thanks Victor,

> On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> wrote:
>
>> Since I have upgraded 2 HW box and 2 VMs to 2.4.3 I have started seeing
>> such occasionally:
>>
>> 0:40:54 There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:22: cannot
>> define table bogonsv6: Cannot allocate memory - The line in question reads
>> [22]: table <bogonsv6> persist file "/etc/bogonsv6"
>>
>> Is there a known bug/quirk at work here?

> Le 2 avr. 2018 à 01:05, Victor Padro <vpa...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Change the value of the Firewall Maximum Table Entries to 500000 in System
> | Advanced | Firewall & NAT

Indeed it then reloads filter cleanly.  The default (empty) is said to be
200'000. So 500'000 is a large change from default.  Is that the default is now
highly underestimated and should/will be raised later or that this needs be
significantly higher than default only because I use IPv6 and have Block logon
networks checked?

Olivier Mascia