> Which parts/paths do you think we should choose to follow?

As enlightend/informed developers we continue doing what we've been doing.
WCAG 2.0 won't make accessible design suddenly inaccessible.

A different but related question is which path should we be advising the
less enlightened/informed to follow? As it stands WCAG 2.0 will scare even
more people away from web accessibility IMHO.

Dan

This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Clackmannanshire Council.

Clackmannanshire Council will not be liable for any losses as a result of
viruses being passed on.

www.clacksweb.org.ukNŠÇ.²È¨žX¬µú+†ÛiÿünËZÖ«vÈ+¢êh®Òyèm¶ŸÿÁæ쵩Ýj·l‚º.¦Šàþf¢—ø.‰×¥Šw¬qùŸ¢»(™èbžÛ(žš,¶)උazX¬¶­¶)à…éi