Hi everyone, this list is very quiet.

I would like to hear from those who have plenty of CMSs experiences or who are CMS developers, how do you think of Etomite CMS.

Many months, I tried different type of Opensource CMS but cannot find one that I really think works for me. I need something that is web standard compliant, that can generate clean code with strict doctype and has full CSS support, more importantly, a CMS that doesn't offer too much and easy to learn to use it. Finally, I found Etomite which suites my need very well and would like to use it for all future projects.

http://www.etomite.org/

tee

The CMS discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/