Dear WSG members,

Testing our homepage www.webnauts.net with the W3C Markup Validator here http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webnauts.net%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&outline=1&verbose=1 I got the message:

" If this does not look like a real outline, it is likely that the heading tags are not being used properly. (Headings should reflect the logical structure of the document; they should not be used simply to add emphasis, or to change the font size.)"

Can someone tell me if I, or the validator is doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind support,

John

--
John S. Britsios
Web Architect & Marketing Consultant