Hi All  :o)

Wondering if you can help me solve an issue:

I'd like to have a list of alphabetical buttons at the top of the page (you've all seen this kind of navigation).
What I'd like to do is have them with the following features:

1. Single pixel border
2. Some padding around the letter (to make them look nice)
3. A margin around each one that is statically sized
3.  .. and this is the biggy ... I'd like their width the stretch dependent on screen resolution.

Here's a screenshot:

The pale pink of the inside of each button is the bit that stretches...
The space between them is always the same.
Effectively the whole alphabet should stretch across the top in one row.

Can anyone help?

Richard  :o)