I use AJAX to load a bigger image when I click on a thumbnail. I refresh the innerHTML of the above placed layer. All's fine in firefox and safari. But in IE the layer with the list of thumbnails under the refreshed content gets confused and is replaced to the bottom of the document. When the image I load with AJAX is in cache the problem is gone. Does anyone have suggestions how I can prevent IE from replacing the layer to the end of the document. this is the page i'm talking about http://www.frontendplace.nl/bb/? page_id=14

JoJo Thnx