Title: Website design - Pacific Fox
Good morning all,

We have a page that is displaying an enormous amount of white where there shouldn't be any. I validated the page http://development.yellaterra.com.au:92/products/car-performance/product-detail/index.cfm?productCategoryIdentity=2&modelIdentity=2 and it's fine.

In Firefox however there is about 250px space between the "Make: British Leyland Model: "A" Series" and the header "Cylinder Heads", I was wondering if anyone knew what is causing that? There are a few more issues on this page, but I'll stick with asking for help on the space for now.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur

Pacific Fox
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 — fax 07 3414 6464, international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 …

our services:

  • online, print, marketing & information technology

  • website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

  • hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions and web strategy