An interesting bug this one, open up:

http://www.intrepidtravel.com/

In Firefox. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on one of the country
links, you'll notice that just after the click the content of that area
"jumps" down. I thought it might have been something to do with line-heights
set on the links active state but the link clicked can cause an entirely
different line in the same area to jump down. Plus I haven't explicitly set
any styles on active links anywhere in the CSS.

Any ideas? I've just noticed this happening on a few other pages in
different areas and I suspect it's a fundamental flaw somewhere in my CSS.

Thanks,

Samuel
www.intrepidtravel.com