Dave wrote:
-> I sent messages to the Microsofties whose blogs
-> I tested, alerting them in a friendly tone to
-> this rather embarrassing faux pas

Spare a thought for a team of pro-active developers that are probably
working within a massive organisation complete with business
dependencies and technology limitations that are very... challenging
:)

If the rule was "You cant publish anything on the web till its
perfect", big companies would just not get anywhere. I for one think
its extremely positive that Microsoft are making obvious steps towards
improving their own offering/s. Dev teams like theirs deserve support.
If their efforts to improve  are seen and heard by their management as
a step in the right direction - then the groundswell builds.

Rome wasn't built in a day :)

Pete Ottery
Head of Design
News Interactive
A News Limited Company

News Interactive
235 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont
NSW Australia

Visit the News Interactive Network of sites:

(but only if you can handle sites that wont validate just *yet* :)

NEWS.com.au | australianIT.com.au | FOXSPORTS.com.au |
realestate.com.au | careerone.com.au | carsguide.com.au |
homesite.com.au