On 2006/11/09 21:45 (GMT-0500) ~davidLaakso apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> Quirks mode = IE5/5.5 emulation mode (bigger fonts):
>> http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/IE/absolute-sizes-IE5.html
>> http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/IE/absolute-sizes-IE6.html

> He started off writing  "I'm trying to get font sizing consistent
> between IE6 and Firefox." What does your emulation mode thing that have
> to do with IE6.0?

You didn't absorb what I wrote. Quirks mode = IE5/5.5 emulation mode
(bigger fonts). The URLs were provided to help anyone who doesn't
understand that to emulate with IE6 Firefox requires standards mode. You
can't do that in quirks mode. The only material difference between these
two pages is quirks (5) and standards (6):
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/IE/font-default-IE5-96med.html
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/IE/font-default-IE96med.html
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409