And some of us work for a govt agency still using Win2000.  We don't expect
to migrate to XP until sometime late next year, and perhaps upgrade to IE7
after that.  No ClearType for us without clear thinking.

At least I can install Firefox here at work.  But I still need technical
approval to so, ... in triplicate.  :)