Quoth John S. Britsios at 01/05/07 14:44...

> We are thinking of implementing this service
> http://www.snap.com/about/spa1A.php on our web site,
> and our question is, if you think that it can hurt our site
> accessibility in someway?

As this appears to use some sort of pop-up, I would like to think that
users can control their experience by being able to turn this off.  (If
I found this on a site, I would use Adblock to kill the scripts.  I
can't cope with any form of movement on the screen, especially when big
chunks like this jump into view unanticipated.)

Or better still, have it off by default and invite the user to "enable
previews".

Cheers

Matthew Smith
IT Consultancy & Web Application Development
Business: http://www.kbc.net.au/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/smiffy