On 1/4/07, John S. Britsios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear members,

We are thinking of implementing this service
http://www.snap.com/about/spa1A.php on our web site,
and our question is, if you think that it can hurt our site
accessibility in someway?

We sure will implement the <noscript> tag if that solves the problem.

In practice they don't seem inaccessible in the sense that they would
make your site inaccessible to users, but at the same time, on every
site where I have seen these so far, they are just annoying and slow
things down. They are almost as annoying as popup ads, and there isn't
much use to having a picture preview of a link you are hovering over.
And as Matthew said, that sudden movement can be jarring for users.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net