From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom Roper
Sent: Monday, 15 January 2007 11:35 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE7 bug?

Hi Rachel,

Everything looks a-ok in Safari & Flock.

I dont know what to suggest, maybe instead of a float:left, use  a
position:absolute and then play around with margins?? Jus a thought, I may
be completely way off the mark.

IE should be placed in a lead container and thrown into the ocean! Does your
CSS editor have an option to see what browsers are going to display badly so
you dont need to load it up to check? I use Style Master on my Mac, and at
the bottom of the screen it tells you whats not going to work, there is
always a big red cross next to IE5 though!

Best

Tom