The code is on the same page - all in a zip file. It was written to talk with an Alltrax controller - Zilla will be different, but it would be a starting point. I used PocketC on the Palm which works well.

Mark Eidson wrote:
Nice. Can you share your Palm code? I would like to do something with the Palm I have for my Zilla in the way of a dash board and your code would be a good starting point since I am not much of a programmer. Thanks, me.
http://www.evalbum.com/preview.php?vid=1231