From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:15 AM
To: listserv@floridaeaa.org
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] interesting Volt article

What a great article. Glad to see the General might be opening its eyes.
Now if they would look in the mirror they would see what a killer vehicle
the EV1 was, buy back the NiMh battery patents just to put some thing on
the street with performance comparable to the now ancient Rav4 or the AC
Propulsion E Box. 40 miles on a charge is an insult. Its embarrassing for
those of us in the trade who know the technology that is available. General
Motors is a formidable company with almost unlimited technical resources,
and production facilities to produce a world class car. If they would like
to stay in business let alone regain there former glory, This might be an
absolute must. I personally wish they would stop holding out on us!!!!!!!!!

JP