Arno,

"Security will always rely heavily on the user",  This
goes without saying,  of course.  From what I have
seen so far regarding LS is better than just a "good
aid",  I've been asking for this type of "outbound
monitor" for years in the PC World and it just doesn't
exist and I'm not a programmer so I had to live with
bi-directional FW's.

I believe I was running Opera 8.02 when I 1st
installed LS and gave Opera the permission required to
access the net.  I than upgraded Opera to 8.05 and LS
did not see I had changed Opera's code...I think this
is what got me started to think about Leak Test,  a
term we have in the PC world to test trojans and other
baddies that change their name just to get by FW -
blockers we have in place.

Rod Moses